I think it ends up around 1,740 frames. But deduct about 170 frames for the titles (that I’m going to do in the computer due to time constraints) and divide the remaining number by 2 since I’ll be shooting on 2’s, and that ends up being about 785 pictures. 785 to take from Friday until Monday. That’s only 261 pictures a day! AGGHman I hope I can pull this off.
Making the animatic has helped a lot- I feel like I’ve already ironed out some kinks I would have come across. The sound in this video is temporary- I’m going to make it a lot more interesting.
And now, mostly for myself, a list of events in the animation that I don’t really know how to accomplish yet:
- Lens Flare (maybe pointing an actual light at the camera?)
- Space radiation and meteorites (paint on glass?)
- Color bands at the very end (paint on glass and colored gels? print outs and colored gels?)
- Lighting in general
And a list of the changes to make:
- Increase camera hang-time in exosphere
- Increase speed of fall after hang-time
- Fill frame completely with red for final color band