A little less than 8 weeks until picture lock.
I’ve finished a rough edit of the animatic and started production TWO DAYS AGO. Two of the students in the composing school seem excited to help with the Fungus. I’ve got 29 shots to finish by April 3rd and that means 4 shots a week:
I’m already a little behind, but this iguana fight is looking goooood. My professors are strongly recommending that we go about this production in a highly professional way, so I made shot breakdowns for my movie:
I always do these extra clerical things partly because they make me feel like I’m in the movie industry, and partly as a procrastination tool. But so far all of these forms and break downs have ended up being really really helpful. Especially at making this project seem less scary.
But I’m still on an insane time-crunch. I gotta go finish an iguana fight.