WELP. I made it with a day to spare. Just finished scanning my last scene frames. Here are some frame trails from the scene were Knowles gets destroyed by 3 alligators:
Scanning those concludes the main animation I had scheduled for my production 1. AGHH it’s just sinking in. There is still some drawing to be done. I’ve got to fix some mistakes, redo a scene if I have time, and add some frames here and there, but huge portion of this project is finished. And finished on TIME!
Tomorrow I’m going to make a rough edit – throw some rough sound together and hopefully my composers can get to work. I think I may be officially in post-production now. It’s still going to be an insane amount of work since I don’t really have a smart way to color anything, but other than that I feel REALLY good. REALLY, really good.